- Botanical Name
- Anethum graveolens
- Annual, can be grown as a winter annual in Zones 9 to 11 or as a spring or fall crop in Zone 8
- 3 to 5 feet
- Mid to late summer: yellow
- Full sun
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- Sow directly outdoors just before the last spring frost. If prolonged harvesting of foliage is desired, sow successive plantings every 2 weeks until early summer.
- Thin seedlings to 18 to 24 inches apart
- Plants benefit form consistent moisture. Do not let plants dry out.
- Protect plants from strong winds. Plants may need staking or other support.
- Remove flower heads before maturity to prevent re-seeding
- Dukat, Fernleaf and Bouquet
February 22 , 2020
Michiana Master Gardeners'
Feb. 25, 2020
SC Johnson's Golden Rondelle Theater
Feb. 27-March 1, 2020
Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show
Fort Wayne, IN