Preparing Plants for the Growing Season
- This podcast will focus on getting your plants ready for growing outdoors.
- I'll discuss getting non-hardy bulbs started indoors for earlier bloom outside.
- Next I'll cover spring care for those overwintered geraniums.
- Then I'll answer a gardener's question on Canadian goldenrod.
- My pest tip deals with late blight on tomatoes.
- I finish with a beautiful watering devise I discovered at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show that has a little history behind it, the Thumb Pot. You can get more information on this and other wonderful artistic garden items at artgardenlaura.blogspot.com.
May 12, 2021
Top Plants for Rain Gardens, Water Gardens & Shoreline Gardens
+ Those to Avoid
May 13, 2021
Planting Your Rain Garden
May 16, 2021
Perennials for Challenging
May 21-23, 2021
NARI Milwaukee Spring Home Improvement Show
June 3, 2021
Creative Container Gardening
June 9, 2021
Sustainable Lawn & Landscape Care
Register today! Plus, watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND
for a limited time.