Preparing Plants for the Growing Season
- This podcast will focus on getting your plants ready for growing outdoors.
- I'll discuss getting non-hardy bulbs started indoors for earlier bloom outside.
- Next I'll cover spring care for those overwintered geraniums.
- Then I'll answer a gardener's question on Canadian goldenrod.
- My pest tip deals with late blight on tomatoes.
- I finish with a beautiful watering devise I discovered at the Northwest Flower and Garden Show that has a little history behind it, the Thumb Pot. You can get more information on this and other wonderful artistic garden items at artgardenlaura.blogspot.com.