Eco-Friendly Lawn Tips
- In this podcast I'll share great lawn tips, solutions to common problems and discuss how to be more eco-friendly.
- I answer a gardener's question about rust on dwarf Alberta spruce.
- I'll talk about Martha Washington geranium (Pelargonium x domesticum) a great plant to know and grow.
- Then I outline the differences between crabgrass and quackgrass.
- I'll finish with some recommended lawn care guides: The Lawn Guide - Midwest Series by Melinda Myers, The Lawn Guide - Southern Series by Steve Dobbs and The Florida Lawn Guide by Tom McCubbin.
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
August 4 - 14
Wisconsin State Fair
CLICK HERE for additional information on Melinda's presentation topics
Pasquesi Home & Gardens
Ebert's Greenhouse Village
Historic Milwaukee Doors Open
at Sanger House Gardens
Home & Remodeling Show
Webinar: Year-round Perennial
Webinar: Boosting the Beauty of
and Propagating Houseplants
CLICK HERE for pollinator gardening webinars, videos & DIY projects
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND