Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
Home & Remodeling Show
Webinar: Year-round Perennial
Webinar: Boosting the Beauty of
and Propagating Houseplants
June 3 – 11, 2023
“Castles & Gardens” Adventure in Ireland with Melinda Myers
Includes the Bloom Festival in Dublin!
CLICK HERE for more information on Melinda's 2022 Wisconsin State Fair presentations on
Affordable Food Gardening
CLICK HERE for pollinator gardening webinars, videos & DIY projects
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND