Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
August 19, 2020
Creating Pollinator Gardens Webinar
August 26, 2020
Strategies for Adding Native Plants to Your Landscape Webinar
Sept. 2, 2020
Save Money & Improve Your Soil for Better Gardening Results