Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
June 21, 2023
Enjoy Life Symposium
Aug. 3 - 13, 2023
Wisconsin State Fair
West Allis, WI
Sept. 13, 2023
Fall is for Planning and Planting and Energy-Saving Landscape
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND