Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
Sept. 23, 2021
Pollinator-Friendly Perennials for Difficult Situations
Sept. 25, 2021
Green Bay Botanic Garden
25th Birthday Celebration
Sept. 30, 2021
Shade Gardening for Beauty and Pollinator Appeal
Oct. 9, 2021
@ Sanger House Gardens
Oct. 20, 2021
Kid & Pet Friendly Houseplants
Oct. 23, 2021
San Diego Fall Home & Garden Show
Del Mar, CA
Oct. 27, 2021
Pruning Tips for Shrubs
Register today! Plus, watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND
for a limited time.