Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
Feb. 27-March 1, 2020
Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show
Fort Wayne, IN
March 18, 2020
Chicago Flower & Garden Show
Navy Pier, Chicago
March 27-29, 2020
REALTORS Home & Garden Show