Eco-Friendly Lawn Tips
- In this podcast I'll share great lawn tips, solutions to common problems and discuss how to be more eco-friendly.
- I answer a gardener's question about rust on dwarf Alberta spruce.
- I'll talk about Martha Washington geranium (Pelargonium x domesticum) a great plant to know and grow.
- Then I outline the differences between crabgrass and quackgrass.
- I'll finish with some recommended lawn care guides: The Lawn Guide - Midwest Series by Melinda Myers, The Lawn Guide - Southern Series by Steve Dobbs and The Florida Lawn Guide by Tom McCubbin.
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
Feb. 4, 2023
WCBA's Home Building &
West Bend, WI
Feb. 10-12, 2023
Garden & Landscape EXPO
June 3 – 11, 2023
“Castles & Gardens” Adventure in Ireland with Melinda Myers
Includes the Bloom Festival in Dublin!
CLICK HERE for more information on Melinda's 2022 Wisconsin State Fair presentations on
Affordable Food Gardening
CLICK HERE for pollinator gardening webinars, videos & DIY projects
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND