- Botanical Name
- Juniperus chinensis
- Zones 4 to 9
- Up to 50 feet
- 15 to 20 feet
- Often dioecious, some monoecious, not of ornamental value
- Round fleshy cones, whitish-blue with bloom, maturing to brown the second year
- Full sun
- Well-drained to dry
- Planting & Care
- Tolerates high pH, salt and clay soil
- Transplants easily
- Phomopsis blight
- Aurea - 1-3'x6-8', new growth is yellow
- Old Gold - bronze-gold foliage, 3x4'
- Maneyi - bluish green foliage, 6'x12'
- Sea Green - mint green foliage, 4-6'x6-8'
July 15, 2020
Lake Country Virtual Art & Garden Tour
Online via Facebook Live
July 22, 2020
Food Gardening for Everyone Webinar
July 29, 2020
Rain Garden Webinar