- Botanical Name
- Vaccinium species
- Zones 3 to 7(8)
- 6 inches to 12 feet
- 2 to 12 feet
- White, sometimes with pink tinge
- Blue-black berry
- Full sun to partial shade
- Moist, well-drained, acidic
- Planting & Care
- Amend planting bed as needed, easy to grow with proper soil conditions
- Chlorosis in alkaline soils, birds
- Low bush blueberries are smaller and hardy to Zone 2.
- University of Minnesota introduced half-high series that are hardy to -40 degrees.
February 14 & 15 , 2020
Milwaukee NARI Spring Home Improvement Show
West Allis, WI
February 22 , 2020
Michiana Master Gardeners'
Feb. 25, 2020
SC Johnson's Golden Rondelle Theater