- Botanical Name
- Geranium sanguineum
- Zones 3 to 8
- 6 to 12 inches
- 12 to 24 inches
- Late Spring to Early Summer: magenta, lavender, white, pink
- Full sun to part shade
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- With a hedge clipper, trim back to basal foliage after the main flower display or when the leaves are spotted, discolored or unkempt
- Division can be made by digging and lifting portions of the outer edge of the plant
- Drought tolerant once established
- Occasional leaf spot or rust.
- Album - white flowers, 10-12"
- Elspeth - pink flowers, nice red fall color
- Jubilee Pink - pink flowers, 12"
Oct. 7, 2020
Fall Care for Your Landscape &
Oct. 14, 2020
Creating a Low Maintenance,