- Botanical Name
- Geranium sanguineum
- Zones 3 to 8
- 6 to 12 inches
- 12 to 24 inches
- Late Spring to Early Summer: magenta, lavender, white, pink
- Full sun to part shade
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- With a hedge clipper, trim back to basal foliage after the main flower display or when the leaves are spotted, discolored or unkempt
- Division can be made by digging and lifting portions of the outer edge of the plant
- Drought tolerant once established
- Occasional leaf spot or rust.
- Album - white flowers, 10-12"
- Elspeth - pink flowers, nice red fall color
- Jubilee Pink - pink flowers, 12"
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
Feb. 4, 2023
WCBA's Home Building &
West Bend, WI
Feb. 10-12, 2023
Garden & Landscape EXPO
June 3 – 11, 2023
“Castles & Gardens” Adventure in Ireland with Melinda Myers
Includes the Bloom Festival in Dublin!
CLICK HERE for more information on Melinda's 2022 Wisconsin State Fair presentations on
Affordable Food Gardening
CLICK HERE for pollinator gardening webinars, videos & DIY projects
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND