Betty Corning Clematis
- Botanical Name
- Clematis 'Betty Corning'
- Zones 4 to 9
- 5 to 6 feet
- 2 to 4 feet
- Summer to fall: light blue, bell shaped
- Feathery, ball-shaped structure, showy
- Full sun to part shade
- Moist, well-drained, cool
- Planting & Care
- Grow clematis with their face in the sun and feet in the shade for best results
- Prune summer and fall blooming clematis, if needed, during the dormant season. I prefer to wait until late winter so I can enjoy the winter interest and for increased winter hardiness.
- Early spring bloomers flower on the previous years growth and should be pruned, if needed, after flowering
- This vine attaches by twining petioles
- Stem rot and wilt can be fatal.
Oct. 7, 2020
Fall Care for Your Landscape &
Oct. 14, 2020
Creating a Low Maintenance,