- Botanical Name
- Thuja occidentalis
- Zones 3 to 7
- 3 to 40 feet
- 4 to 10 feet
- Light brown scaly cones, 1/2"
- Full sun to light shade
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- Transplants easily as balled and burlap or container
- Heat and drought tolerant once established
- Deer, snow load, bagworm
- Techny - broad based, 10-15', good color year round, slow growing, best for North
- Nigra - pyramidal with dark green foliage, 20-30'x4-5'
- Emerald - narrow pyramid, heat and cold tolerance, good color, 10-15'x3-4'
- Woodwardii - globe, 8x18'
- Little Gem - compact globe, 3x5'
October 19 & 20
Home & Remodeling Show
West Allis, WI
The Clearing Folk School - Door County
Ellison Bay, WI
The Conservancy for Healing & Heritage