- Botanical Name
- Zones 3 to 8
- 3 feet (mini-dwarf) to 30 feet (standard)
- 2 feet (columnar) to 25 feet (standard)
- White and pink
- Red, green or yellow pome; greater than 2 inches in diameter
- Full sun
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- You will need two different apple trees for pollination and fruit set.
- Plant two if there are no crabapples or other species nearby. Select a tree on a dwarf rootstock for smaller size and is easier to manage and for earlier production
- Scab, fireblight, apple maggot, codling moth, tent caterpillar
- Look for the most disease resistant cultivars available in your area.
- Anna, Dorsett Golden and Tropic Sweet are low chill apples for milder regions.
February 22 , 2020
Michiana Master Gardeners'
Feb. 25, 2020
SC Johnson's Golden Rondelle Theater
Feb. 27-March 1, 2020
Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show
Fort Wayne, IN