- Botanical Name
- Nicotiana alata
- Zones 10 to 11, grown as annual elsewhere
- 8 to 60 inches
- 6 to 24 inches
- Summer to fall: white, lime green, yellow, red, pink, lavender; fragrant
- Part to full sun
- Planting & Care
- Space plants 8 to 12 inches apart
- Tobacco mosaic virus, hornworm, potato & flea beetle
- Deep Purple - 2006 AAS winner
- Perfume Series - very fragrant, 16-20"
- Hummingbird Series - 12" Avalon Pink- bright pink flowers, 10"
- Nicotiana langsdorffii - 5', apple green flower
- Nicotiana sylvestris - 5', long tubular, small faced flowers, fragrant
February 22 , 2020
Michiana Master Gardeners'
Feb. 25, 2020
SC Johnson's Golden Rondelle Theater
Feb. 27-March 1, 2020
Fort Wayne Home & Garden Show
Fort Wayne, IN