- Botanical Name
- Nicotiana alata
- Zones 10 to 11, grown as annual elsewhere
- 8 to 60 inches
- 6 to 24 inches
- Summer to fall: white, lime green, yellow, red, pink, lavender; fragrant
- Part to full sun
- Planting & Care
- Space plants 8 to 12 inches apart
- Tobacco mosaic virus, hornworm, potato & flea beetle
- Deep Purple - 2006 AAS winner
- Perfume Series - very fragrant, 16-20"
- Hummingbird Series - 12" Avalon Pink- bright pink flowers, 10"
- Nicotiana langsdorffii - 5', apple green flower
- Nicotiana sylvestris - 5', long tubular, small faced flowers, fragrant
Jan. 27, 2021
Low Maintenance Houseplants
for Low Light Situations
Feb. 3, 2021
Organic Control for
Plus, you can watch Melinda's past webinars on demand for a limited time.