- Botanical Name
- Campanula glomerata
- Zones 3 to 8
- 6 to 24 inches
- 1 to 3 feet
- Summer: blue, lavender, pink, white
- Full sun to part shade
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- Cut back flower stems after bloom to neaten appearance and encourage more flowers
- Plants can spread rapidly in rich soils
- Divide every 3-5 years to control size and maintain vigor
- May need staking
- None serious
- Alba - white flowers, 2'
- Joan Elliott - violet-blue flowers, 18"
- Superba - violet-blue flowers, 30"
October 19 & 20
Home & Remodeling Show
West Allis, WI
The Clearing Folk School - Door County
Ellison Bay, WI
The Conservancy for Healing & Heritage