- Botanical Name
- Campanula glomerata
- Zones 3 to 8
- 6 to 24 inches
- 1 to 3 feet
- Summer: blue, lavender, pink, white
- Full sun to part shade
- Moist, well-drained
- Planting & Care
- Cut back flower stems after bloom to neaten appearance and encourage more flowers
- Plants can spread rapidly in rich soils
- Divide every 3-5 years to control size and maintain vigor
- May need staking
- None serious
- Alba - white flowers, 2'
- Joan Elliott - violet-blue flowers, 18"
- Superba - violet-blue flowers, 30"
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
Feb. 4, 2023
WCBA's Home Building &
West Bend, WI
Feb. 10-12, 2023
Garden & Landscape EXPO
June 3 – 11, 2023
“Castles & Gardens” Adventure in Ireland with Melinda Myers
Includes the Bloom Festival in Dublin!
CLICK HERE for more information on Melinda's 2022 Wisconsin State Fair presentations on
Affordable Food Gardening
CLICK HERE for pollinator gardening webinars, videos & DIY projects
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND