Eco-Friendly Lawn Tips
- In this podcast I'll share great lawn tips, solutions to common problems and discuss how to be more eco-friendly.
- I answer a gardener's question about rust on dwarf Alberta spruce.
- I'll talk about Martha Washington geranium (Pelargonium x domesticum) a great plant to know and grow.
- Then I outline the differences between crabgrass and quackgrass.
- I'll finish with some recommended lawn care guides: The Lawn Guide - Midwest Series by Melinda Myers, The Lawn Guide - Southern Series by Steve Dobbs and The Florida Lawn Guide by Tom McCubbin.
Jan. 27, 2021
Low Maintenance Houseplants
for Low Light Situations
Feb. 3, 2021
Organic Control for
Plus, you can watch Melinda's past webinars on demand for a limited time.