Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
Upcoming Live Events
Feb. 28, 2024
Create a Beautiful Landscape Free of Invasive Plants in Wisconsin Gardens
Feb. 29, 2024
How to Plan Your Rain Garden
March 6, 2024
Growing Summer Bulbs in Containers
March 13, 2024
Hydrangea Selection, Pruning & Care
March 14, 2024
How to Select Rain Garden Plants
March 20, 2024
Maximize the Beauty and Enjoyment
in Any Small Space
March 23, 2024
REALTORS Home & Garden Show
West Allis, WI
March 27, 2024
How to Start a Garden for Beginners
April 10, 2024
Container Gardening Throughout the Year
April 11, 2024
7 Steps to Managing Water Where it Falls in Your Yard
April 20, 2024
Pasquesi Home & Gardens
The Why and How of Pruning Hydrangeas and Other Shrubs
Lake Bluff, IL
WATCH ON-DEMAND WEBINARS