Checklist for Winterizing the Landscape
- So much to do and so little time to do it. In this podcast I'll offer tips on how to reduce winter damage and lighten the work load for next spring.
- I'll touch on storing pesticides and fertilizers, animal protection, winter rose protection, storing tools, winter mulch and fall landscape chores.
- I then answer a gardener's question on overwintering geraniums.
- I'll then discuss yellow leaves on plants that have been moved indoors for the winter.
- I wrap things up with the sweet stevia plant.
Upcoming Webinars & Appearances
Feb. 4, 2023
WCBA's Home Building &
West Bend, Wisconsin
Feb. 8, 2023
Indoor Container Garden Design & Display Ideas
Feb. 10-12, 2023
Garden & Landscape EXPO
Feb. 15, 2023
10 Tips for Growing Better Dahlias!
Feb. 17-19, 2023
NARI Milwaukee Spring Home Improvement Show
West Allis, Wisconsin
Feb. 22, 2023
Grow Beautiful Water Gardens
Watch Melinda's past webinars ON DEMAND